Fleet and Asset Management
Fleet and equipment maintenance Asset management services
Our experience of managing Fire and Rescue Services enables us to offer you an outstanding and quality asset management package.
Our engineers are trained to the highest of industry standards and legislation by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) suppliers and to the Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) standards, our experience covers all major manufacturers, vehicle types and dealership experience and we operate and deliver services as industry best practice in emergency situations, an area where failure in mission is unacceptable.
We ensure operational resilience in the most demanding of environments and our technical excellence is complemented by operational expertise.
Our whole life-cycle asset management includes anything you need; from specification and purchase of vehicles and equipment, through to preventative maintenance, asset scheduling, data recording and reporting, stock provision and asset disposal solutions.
- Whole organisation maintenance planning
- Comprehensive management and electronic capture of maintenance and user testing – from large goods to specialist emergency response vehicles, including hydraulic and pneumatic systems and water borne craft
Specific asset management software systems, whole-life fleet management (birth to end of life) including maintenance scheduling, tax and service recording including asset whole-life costing and reporting
- Fleet inspection, servicing and repair
- Specialist fault diagnosis and repair utilising the latest software systems
- Equipment inspections and maintenance
Cutting gear, breathing apparatus, generators, pumps, specialist and access equipment for various environments e.g. industry / wind farms
Maintenance of fire safety equipment e.g. extinguishers, hydrants, dry risers
- Fleet management training
- Fleet end of life (re-use and recycling) services
We can help with finding the most appropriate use of redundant assets